Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 23, 2010

Watched the surgery...

Just watched on YouTube how they do the surgery I am having next week.  It is called transphenoidal surgery.  Wow..amazing that they can do all that just by going up your nose.  And to think not too long ago, they'd have to crack your skull to do this same thing.  Medical advances are just amazing to me. 
So, I am not nervous at all..wierd but I think God's grace is just all over me.  It has to be HIM because no one else could supply this type of peace.
This weekend is going to be busy.  I've got to get my house cleaned.  I can't leave for the hospital with a dirty house..that is the lovely OC side of me. :)  I've got to get everything in order for my child for next week.  My wonderful inlaws are keeping him for the week, which is such a blessing.  They take such good care of him and I won't have to worry about him for even a second, besides missing him like crazy.  Still, I have to get all his clothes, etc ready.  Then, I need to pack for the hospital. Not really thinking I will need much so that part should be pretty easy.  Sunday, after church, I need to go up to work and get some stuff done.  It's wierd to think I will be away from work for a couple weeks.  Like going on vacation but so not a vacation-LOL.

1 comment:

  1. It's just as strange for me to be "excited" about your surgery, as it is for you to be "excited" about it!!

    You're not alone... praying you through! Speaking of prayers, we'd appreciate some -- check my latest post.

    ReplyDelete