Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good Appointment!!

I was nervous.  I went to my appointment thinking I was going to have 'fight' to move to the next step.  I should've known better..I should've listened to God as he continues to remind me this battle is not mine but his.  My endo comes and gets me from the exam room to his office.  I have my list of questions ready to fire and before I can even ask them, he answers all of them.  My dex test came back as 'abnormal', which in Cushing's world, is a good thing because it continues to prove the diagnosis is correct.  My body didn't suppress anything as a normal person would.  Imagine that, my body not normal-lol.  So anyways, he goes on to say they reviewed the notes/images from my MRI and think they saw something very tiny on my pit gland! woo-hoo!!  So, I was referred to a neurosurgeon and my appt is next week.  They may want another MRI to get a better view and that will be okay..I just know I am one step closer to surgery and I am so freakin' excited!  I know recovery will be a long process but just to be on the way...wow.

1 comment:

  1. God's been answering prayers all along, but it's so nice to see them SO clearly, Lisa!!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you. What a huge victory. I'm sure this goes a long way in encouraging you!


    ((((((((((( love ))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete