Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 18, 2010

How sad is it...

How sad is it that part of me is actually looking forward to surgery just for the sleep??  It has been, I guess, around 2+ years since I've slept through an entire night.  Here it is, 6:30 in the morning and I've been awake for a good bit.  I have so much to do tomorrow and I know I will just want to crash all day.  I am trying to get everything in order before surgery and it is a tad overwhelming..add that to no sleep and you have a mess.  Yep, that's me right now..a mess.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I remember waking up from surgery back in 2005 and thinking "wow... that was the best sleep I've had in ages, I feel so well rested!"

    I pray things will get significantly better after the surgery -- I want to see you healed and whole again, sweetie! You are loved :)

    ReplyDelete