Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cramps suck.

I am one of those lucky women that has never had cramps with her period.  Cushing's is making sure that I am receiving full pay back for that.  I have the worst leg and foot cramps sometimes and they are always in the middle of the night so they wake me up from what little sleep I get to begin with.  Last night, my feet and legs cramped all night.  It was so bad that I had to 'jump' up to stretch out the muscles to get the cramps to release.  Some people call them 'charlie horses'...I call them *!@#&!!*  LOL 
In other news, my appointment with the neurosurgeon is tomorrow.  I am not nervous at all but I have a feeling he is going to want another MRI, which in and of itself is fine but just means more time.  I am tired of waiting, I want some surgery!!  Too bad I am not rich enough to offer bribes...

No comments:

Post a Comment