Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2010

One night of GOOD sleep...my wish.

It has been so long since I've slept through an entire night.  I would love, love, love just 1 night of sleep...pure sleep.  I get up to pee about 3 times usually and if that is the only reason I wake up, that is considered a 'good' night.  Most nights, I am up just to be up..well, now I know it's because of the cortisol but I am wide awake at 3-4 AM.  Some nights, I am so awake that I could get up and clean the house but of course, I don't want to wake up my family so I just lay there and either watch TV or think.  I sometimes make my 'to do' lists-lol.  I think that will be the best part of surgery--being knocked out so I have to sleep--how sad is it to think like that?  I am so sad-LOL!

4 comments:

  1. I remember one of the thoughts I had after my surgery in 2005 being that it was the best sleep I'd had in ages... sad life, we moms live!!

    You could always read blogs when you can't sleep! I have one that cures insomnia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sleep..?....SLEEP?! YOU DONT NEED NO FRIGGIN' SLEEP! I DONT NEED NO FRIGGIN' SLEEP! SLEEP IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ADRENALIN! HAHAHAHAHA! ZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzz AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol--my brother..you said a mouthful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cushing's is not for wusses. Unfortunately, this wuss got it!

    ReplyDelete