Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 12, 2010

Learning....

So, I have figured out that when my cortisol levels are 'high', I tend to feel on a high as well.  These are my better moments.  When it drops, I have horrid days.  Yesterday was a horrid day.  Putting one foot in front of the other was a major challenge, my breathing was 'off' and I could literally have went to sleep if I closed my eyes for more than a second.  I hate those days because it makes work so difficult.  I can totally see why a lot of people with this disease end up quitting or working half days.  I don't have that option so I suck it up and move on.  Okay, pity party over.
Today has been a pretty good day.  I have had a few breathing issues and I am tired as always but overall, I have felt pretty good.  Mood-wise, it has been a good day...everything is funny to me today..plus it is Friday..woohoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment