Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A couple of good days but...

here come the bad. I hate to sound so pessimistic but I know when I have a few 'good' days, bad days are looming close by.  The sad thing is a 'good' day for me is just a day where every part of my body isn't aching, only a few or I only wake up to pee 10 times, not because my legs and feet are cramping up.  The bad days are well..they are hell.  Everything hurts, even to breath sometimes.  It is so hard to describe but it feels like you are dying and in reality, you are and that is scary and overwhelming.  I go Monday for the results of my MRI and CT scan and my prayer is they have found the enemy that is causing all this chaos.  I want surgery now.  Off to the kitchen to look for a sharp knife..TOTALLY KIDDING.....but seriously, I really want to get this show on the road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment