Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CT Scan today

I had my CT scan today so they could get a good look at my adrenal glands.  The test itself was easy and uneventful..technician was great but the contrast stuff they make you drink..OH MY LORD..that stuff is the worst.  It isn't the taste so much as how much you have to drink.  I thought I was gonna hurl.  I had to drink a big container of it 2 hours before, another glass full 15 minutes before and then another small glass right before.  Uggh.  Then, they inject the dye, which again was not a huge deal but when it hits your bladder, you feel like you have wet your pants.  They warned me thankfully or else I would've swore I peed in my pants..lol.  So, now, I have to wait until the 29th for all the results.  Wait...wait..wait.  I am so impatient.
In the meantime, I have to meet with the dietician at my endo's office.  My endo wants me on a diabetic-type diet until after surgery.  Good times ahead. 

1 comment:

  1. YUCK! I crave sugar so much, its hard not to have it half as much as I crave it! God willing, I will have my surgery the week after cushie camp.

    ReplyDelete