Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Keeping on...

I had 2 really good days..well, good for me anyways. Would probably still be 'hell' for an average person.  But, I had the energy to do some laundry and stand more than 10 minutes so it was a good couple of days.  Of course, I still napped on an off all day but still...Then, last night, it was like I caught the flu minus the puking part that normally accompanies the flu.  I was miserable all night.  Took something to try and help me sleep..worked for about 3 hours maybe and then I was up most of the night.  Just achey and feeling miserable all over.  I finally crawled out of bed around 8 and came in and got some breakfast.  That's one thing through this...my appetite has not suffered-lol.  It is 5 now and I still pretty much feel like doo-doo but it has been such a great day otherwise.  My sweet baby, well, he is 8 and not a baby but still my baby gave me the sweetest Mother's Day gifts and we've just hung around all day in our pj's.  My husband gave me theater tickets for next season and his parents brought us lunch.  He is now doing some yard work and we are still lounging.  So, really, it has been a great day in all but the physical sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment