Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 14, 2010

ACTH Simulation Test

Had this test done yesterday..doc checking on my adrenal glands.  They inject you with ACTH which of course boosts your level of cortisol.  I was pretty much up all night last night.  I feel great at the moment because of the 'high' it causes but know that crash is coming tonight.  Good thing is no plans tomorrow...bad thing is my bathrooms really need to be cleaned.
In some cool news, I have had 3 people who hadn't seen me since surgery comment on how I am starting to change physically.  The moon face is slowly going away.  I can't really see it..maybe a little around the cheeks but I will admit I can feel it, especially around my middle section.  I can breathe easier and I've lost about 10 lbs.  Baby steps but so nice to have some good ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment