Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 3, 2010

Called the doctor

I have got to get some replacement hormone help.  This pain is too much.  Doctor wanted to wait until Friday but I called his office this morning to request he call me back.  Vicodin is not touching the pain and I don't want to get addicted to narcotics while waiting on the replacement therapy...I hope he calls me back soon.  This disease is so misunderstood because people just don't know about it so talking to the staff at  the doctors office is like talking to anyone on the street.  They are like, 'He didn't do your surgery so he cannot help with complications of it."  I am screaming..it is not the surgery, it is the endocrine side of it...if I just needed to heal from the surgery, I'd be back at work already..seriously, that was a breeze.  I mean, I didn't really scream at the girl, I was very nice but I so wanted to.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lisa....... ((((((((((( hugs )))))))))))

    Fight for what you need, whatever it takes, girl... I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete