Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cortisol up and cortisol down and the wheels on the bus...

Pain-wise, doing much better.  Extreme fatigue and just wanting to scream most of the day...about the same.  It's so odd...you know the pain is a good sign so you almost welcome it but then when you are just tired and achey and miserable all day long, you pray for it to go away.  Cushing's is enough to make a person go mentally insane.  I wish I could say that jokingly.  And if one more person asks me how I am feeling today, I just may go over the edge.  I FEEL LIKE CRAP, PEOPLE AND I WILL FOR A LONG TIME, HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY IT????  And I know..that is mean.  People only ask because they care and they love me. I know this but when you get asked over and over and over and you are already tired to the very core of your being..it is just almost too much to even gather up an answer.  I am not a mean person, I'm not but these days, I feel like a pit bull sometimes.  Me, a pit bull--now that is a funny image.  Talking about the girl who never screams..except at her husband-lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment