Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Emotions....

Every day, I learn something new about this disease and about myself.  I learned yesterday from the Endocrine Society web site that OCD can be part of this disease.  For someone who has mild OCD like me, it can intensify it. Lovely.  Of course, I will admit that part of my nature is nice in some ways--keeps my house clean and organized. :)
The main thing I am realizing is how much it really affects your emotional status every.single.day.  You can deal with stuff normally one day and then the next, you are just an emotional wreck.  Things that normally just midly irriate you send you over the edge.  Things that may make you a little sad will send you into shedding tears for hours.  It blows my mind how something so tiny inside our bodies has so much control.
I think about this blog and it appears that I have se;f-diagnosed myself without any real prrof since my results aren't in yet.  But, this is just something I know.  The information on paper is pretty convincing but this goes so much deeper.  I know I have this disease and I am still trying to digest it but still, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment