Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thank God for steriods!!!

I still have a long way to go in terms of recovery but where I am today versus 2 weeks ago is mind boggling.  Since they put me back on the dexamethasone, I can eat and haven't been nauseated at all, which has been a welcome relief!!  I look back and just cannot believe how sick I really was for so many weeks.  It really is scary to think your body is shutting down on you.  I hate having to be on steroids to even function because they have so many of their own side effects and potential disasters but at this point, I am loving the roids-lol. 
Lots of people are starting to tell me that my face is shrinking and they are starting to 'see' the old me again.  I still don't see it but it has been really nice to hear.
So, for now just taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment